Friday, June 29, 2012
LighTimes: The favor of a quick vote for SSL Design for a grant to supportexpanded content
It's a good day to be in the LED and LED lighting industry. The industry is thriving and while we have all seen many key obstacles overcome during the last few years, the task isn't done yet.
Solid State Lighting Design has thrown its hat into the ring for a small grant opportunity that is being supported by Living Social, Chase and the US Chamber of Commerce. In order to move to the next round, we need to receive as many votes as possible from our served community. We're continuing to work to champion the LED and LED lighting industries, and would appreciate your help to advance us to the next step in the Mission Small Business competition where our business and expansion plans will be evaluated by the selection committee.
The deadline for voting ends the 30th, so the votes pretty much need to happen today and tomorrow.
Voting is simple, and should take less than a minute:
1) Visit www.MissionSmallBusiness.com
2) Towards the bottom right, you'll see Login and Support. Give a click.
3) If you are already logged in to your Facebook account, it may log you in automatically or it will pop-up a Facebook login page.
4) Once logged in, you will land on the "It's time to vote" page.
5) Simply type Solid State Lighting Design into the business name (don't worry about state or city) and hit Search.
6) Scroll down and give a click to vote for Solid State Lighting Design.
Your vote matters to us. We appreciate the SSL community we serve and thank you in advance for supporting us with your vote.
President & Publisher
Solid State Lighting Design News